Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Best Thing

I'm spending the latter part of my week at the Utah Oracle User Group Training Days conference.  It's a nice regional conference for me to engage with...it's local to me here in Salt Lake City.  So I get to participate in the conference and still go home every night.  Pretty sweet.

But being local is not the best thing about this conference.  The best thing about this...or most user group conferences, for that matter...is the opportunity to exchange ideas with some very smart people.      When I get to listen in for a bit on conversations with the real brains in this business, I always come away with more knowledge...and often with a different point of view.  That's the really cool part.  And, yes, it's worth investing a couple of days of my time.

So far as the Utah Oracle User Group, we'll probably do another one of these this fall.  You really out to come out.  Who knows, you might learn something?  I know I always do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Very interesting story. I didn't find it boring to read. In fact, I really had a lot of fun reading your post. Thanks.

Bob
www.gofastek.com